Around three weeks ago the elders presented a challenge to us to meet a need for a new storage facility at Camden Rd. The selling of the Barron St. facility has heightened this need for storage in a more obvious way than ever. Through much hard work and energy our property team has presented the elders with a solid plan for meeting this need with a new storage facility. Like most projects, this requires funds to make it happen. The goal of $65,000 is our target for us to commit to building this facility. I am pleased to say we are well on our way to meeting that goal with a total to date of 34 pledges for the total pledged amount of $35,287.00. Thank you, it’s a great start!
As excited as we are to be at this point, we haven’t achieved our goal. With that in mind, as you prayerfully consider your part, keep note of the following:
- This Sunday, May 22 is the final pledge Sunday. If you haven’t pledged at this point, please take some time to do this.
- Pledge cards will be available this Sunday if you don’t have one.
- Please be prepared to make your pledge by this Sunday. You can drop those off in the office this week if you want to do that before Sunday.
- While this project may seem unexciting it will prove to be supportive of our overall mission to make disciples in this community and beyond. Don’t underestimate the importance of this project in our overall ministry efforts.
- I encourage us all to be in prayer for this next step of ministry.
Thank you for continuing to seek God’s heart as carry out our mission!
Praying with you and for you,
Coming Up …
GRIEFSHARE SUPPORT GROUP – Wednesdays, May 25-Aug 17, 6:30 pm. Call the church office to register.
BLOOD DRIVE – Thursday, May 26, 1-7 pm in the Great Room
BABY DEDICATION – Sunday, June 12. Contact the church office by Wednesday, June 8.
READING THE STORY AHEAD – Check it out here
ROCKHOUSE SUMMER CALENDAR – Click here