June 24, 2016
This is the new format for LifeShare. We are soon going to be discontinuing the emails you received before. If you want to continue to receive LifeShare in this new format, you will need to subscribe at http://www.lifeshare.live, where you can see posts about current happenings and posts from Pastor Dan and others.
Before Sunday be sure to read 1 Samuel 16-18; 24; 31; 2 Samuel 6; 22; 1 Chronicles 17; Psalm 59 and/or Chapter 11 of The Story. To see all reading assignments click here. To hear previous sermons in the series, click here.
- One Service with Communion and Baptism – Sunday, July 10, 10am, we will celebrate communion and baptism in a combined church worship service. In breaking the bread and sharing the cup, just as Jesus did with his disciples, we remember the ultimate gift of love – Jesus’ sacrificial death. In baptism we symbolically identify with dying to self, as we are immersed and then raised to life in Jesus Christ as a new creation as we come out of the water. Let us join one another in this meaningful time of remembrance and celebration.
- Baptism – Sunday, July 10. Have you invited Christ into your life as your Lord and Savior, but have never experienced the blessing of water baptism? Contact the office or one of the Pastors no later than Wednesday, July 6.
- Movie Night– Finding Nemo, Friday, July 8, 8pm pre-movie activities, 9:15pm movie with free popcorn. Concession stand available. Invite your family and friends and bring your own seating – a lawn chair or blanket. We will move inside if it rains.
- Church Picnic Weekend! – August 12-14 at Camden Road. Friday concert and movie, Saturday picnic and Sunday One Service under the tent!
- RockHouse Lunch– This Sunday in Room 101 following the 10:45am service!
- Soul Bowl – Sunday, 6-9pm, Richmond 40 Bowl, 75 S. 37th St., Richmond, IN. $5/person, up to 6/lane, 3 hours unlimited bowling including all equipment. Contact Christina, 765-966-2641, for info or to reserve lanes for your group. http://www.Richmond40Bowl.com.
- Save The Date! – Sr. Adult Banquet is August 20.