- Weekend Under… – Come out August 12-14 for a weekend under the stars, under the sun, and under the tent.
- Friday 7 pm concert: A Side of Taylors. Concessions and a movie when the sun goes down. Bring your friends and family!
- Saturday 4 pm picnic: eat at 4:30 pm, stay for games and water games and a campfire with S’mores later! Bring a well-filled picnic basket of casseroles, side dishes and desserts.More details in the bulletin Sunday.
- One Service on Sunday at 10 am under the tent – outdoor worship together! Come at 9 am for coffee and donuts!
- Rockhouse Lunch – This Sunday, July 24, following the 10:45 am service in Room 101.
- Conversation With The Elders – Sunday, July 31, 6 pm in the Gathering Area. Your Board of Elders invites you to join them for a conversation. These conversations allow Elders to update you on developments at ECOB and give you a chance to ask questions. Topics will include: Financial Update, Parking Lot, Storage Facility and Lexington Road Listing. Please plan to join us!
- Greenhouse Kids Worship Meeting – NEW DATE– Sunday, August 7, 9 am, Room 5, hear about our hopes and dreams for Kids Worship and how you can be involved! Open to all ages. Childcare available.
- Child Protection Policy Training/Recertification – Wednesday, August 3, 7 pm in the Conference Room and Sunday, August 7, 9am in Room 3. You do not need to pre-register, but plan to attend one of these sessions if you have received a letter, or you are working with children, youth, security or medical teams and have not had the training. Contact Lois Simmons at 456-6068 (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Diana Oburn at 456-9512 (email@example.com).