September 16, 2016
One Another Groups
Now is an excellent time to join a One Another small group, in an all-church 7-week study on the life of Jesus beginning October 2! The study corresponds with “The Story” sermons and readings. Small groups meet weekly or bi-weekly through the year, many in homes. Each group uniquely combines time for fellowship, prayer, Bible study and service to others.
Curious about small groups but not ready to commit to a year in a One Another Group? We are offering a small group experience during the Jesus study starting Oct 2. They will meet at the church Sundays at 6:30 pm, and will be led by One Another Group team members.
See us at the kiosk by the fireplace to sign up for a small group, the short term group, or for more info!
Before Sunday, September 18, be sure to read Ezra 7; Nehemiah 1-2; 4; 6-8; Malachi 1-4 and/or Chapter 21 of The Story. To see all reading assignments click here. To hear previous sermons in the series, click here.
- Meeting For Etch Meals – Sept 25, after the 10:45 am worship in Room 101 for anyone interested in helping in any way with the meals on Wednesday evenings for Etch.
- Etch – Wednesday Evenings…It’s our new/old way of doing ministry… TOGETHER! Etch is inter-generational. It’s a time for all ages to interact with one common purpose: Discipleship. We’ll begin with dinner, promptly at 6 pm. Meal costs are by donation. Click here for more information and to watch the video!
- Ladies Fall Bible Study – “Entrusted: A Study of 2 Timothy” by Beth Moore. Tuesday evenings Oct 4-Nov 8, 6-7:30 pm in the Great Room (no meal provided), Wednesday mornings Oct 5-Nov 9, 9:30-11 am, Room 101, and Saturday mornings Oct 8- Nov 12, 8:30 – 10 am in the Conference Room. $20 due by Sep 25 for workbook and study costs. For more info or to register, go to the Info Center. Contact Dee Carver, email@example.com, 937-456-5507.
- Men’s Fall Bible Study – “Horizontal Jesus” by Tony Evans, Tuesday evenings Oct 4-Nov 8, 6:30-7:30 pm, in Room 101. $20 due by Sep 25 for workbook and study costs. For more info or to register, go to the Info Center. Contact Bob Jones, 937-456-1386, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Baby/Child Dedication – Sunday, October 2. If you would like to have a child dedicated, contact the office by Wednesday, Sept 28.
- Birthright Fall Showcase – Oct 1, 9 am-5 pm, in our Great Room. Quality Crafts and Specialty Vendors sponsored by Birthright of Eaton to raise awareness and funds. Entry Fee is one small baby item. This is an opportunity to begin Christmas shopping and book parties. There will be door prizes and a lunch stand!
- Starting Point…where your journey begins – Sunday, Oct 2. A place for new attenders to learn more about ECOB. Stop by the seating area by the Fireplace immediately following either service to ask questions about the church and receive a welcome packet.