The Art of Marriage
Marriage, the way God intended it to be, is a true art form. That’s why for more than 40 years, FamilyLife has been helping couples understand God’s plan for relationships. The Art of Marriage® weaves together expert teaching, real-life stories, humorous vignettes, and more to portray both the challenges and the beauty of God’s design.
In The Art of Marriage, over 40 ministry leaders provide biblically-centered teaching while couples who have struggled in marriage openly and honestly share their stories of pain, loss, forgiveness, and grace.
Whether your marriage resembles a Rembrandt or a toddler’s finger-paint masterpiece, you won’t want to miss The Art of Marriage. It’ll be a weekend that could reshape your relationship.
- Friday, Mar. 24 (evening) and Saturday, Mar. 25 (morning and afternoon)
- Cost: $45 for couple’s materials
- Register by Sunday, Mar 12 at the kiosk or on our website
Gift certificates are available to purchase either for sponsoring a couple you personally know or sponsoring a couple(s) anonymously. Contact the office to purchase.
Day of Caring – Pancake Brunch
- Sunday, February 26, 11:30am – 1pm at Eaton United Church of Christ
- Adult Donation: $6; Senior Citizens and Children under 12:$4
- 100% of all ticket sales goes to local Homeless Services
- The Bistro at Eagle’s Point is sponsoring an extended menu!
Our pastors will be away on their annual retreat this weekend. Please pray for them and their wives as they spend the weekend together seeking the Lord for the future direction of our church. Specifically, we invite you to pray for wisdom and discernment from God. We desire to be dependent on Him as leaders as we listen and talk about our identity and direction as a church. Thank you.
Things to know this week…
- RockHouse Doer Groups Visitation: Sun, Feb 26 @6pm. Meet in the Gathering Area
- Etch: Wed, Mar 1 @6pm