Family Camp 2017: August 11-13
Sunday, July 23 is the last day to register. Sunday, July 30 is the payment deadline.
Family Camp is…
- 2 Nights in a Cabin: Join us for a 2-night, 3-day retreat at Camp Campbell Gard in Hamilton, OH
- Adventures for All Ages: Activities include swimming, canoeing, archery, zip lining, inflatable pillow and more!
- Fun with a Purpose: Bond together as a family unit and connect with other families from E.C.O.B.
- Register now
- For more info contact Betsy Crumbaker, email@example.com or 937-902-4195.
- Cost: Adults (Ages 18+) – $50; Children (Ages 7-17) – $28; Children (Ages 0-6) – Free
Impact Eaton 2017
Pastor Dan and Pastor Jonathan were invited to attend the City Council Meeting on Monday, July 17 where they were presented with the following certificate:
Child Protection Policy Training:
- Sunday, July 23 at 9 am or Wednesday, July 26 at 7 pm in the Conference Room
- Adults or Youth who work with children and/or youth at ECOB must attend a CPP session every 2 years
- Questions: Lois Simmons, 456-6068, lois.simmons8890@ gmail.com or Diana Oburn, 456-9512, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Birthright Needs Volunteers:
Many volunteers are needed to meet with women, provide for the babies in our community and keep our Birthright house in great shape.
- One on one volunteers to assist our mothers and their babies – training provided
- Mow grass
- Trim shrubs
- Wash windows
Contact Sonja Brown, 937-416-1663 or email@example.com.