Success Program Outreach Project
The Preble County Success Program was created with the goal to remove non-cognitive barriers to learning (lack of food, shelter, medical care, personal hygiene, etc.) so that children are better able to achieve in their education setting. The mission of the Success Program is to remove these barriers to promote school success. ECOB is partnering with the Success Program to meet the needs of the children.
Here’s how you can help:
Give – To give, make checks payable to ECOB and denote “Success Program” on the other line of your offering envelope. To give online through our website, eatoncob.org select “Success Program”.
Bring in needed items – Purchase and bring to the kiosk beginning Oct 7 and ending Oct 28.
- Socks – Boy & girl sizes 4/5 through young adult
- Underwear – Boy & girl sizes 4/5 and 8/10
- Coats – Boy & girl sizes 8/10, 12 and 14/16
- Body Wash
ECOB Knights Sr and Jr High Boys Meeting
- Monday, October 8, 7-8pm, Rm 101
- For boys in grades 6-12 and their parents (to sign medical and permission forms)
- First practice Monday, October 15
- Contact Clif Martin, 937-456-5301
Women’s Ministry Scavenger Hunt
- Saturday, October 13, 3-6pm
- Starting and ending at ECOB
- $3 for pizza
- RSVP by October 10 – forms at Info Center or Bible Study