Due to the cold temperatures, 2nd Saturday projects for November 10 are cancelled.
Christmas Giving Project 2018
LUKE 3:11…If you have food, share it with those who are hungry.
The food pantry and emergency assistance program provides food and emergency financial assistance for shelter, utilities and medications to individuals in need in Preble County.
This Christmas, ECOB is partnering with the Food Pantry to meet the needs of families in need. We would like to raise funds and provide needed items while bringing awareness to the many volunteer opportunities at the Food Pantry. Our goal is 5,000 pounds.
Here’s how you can help:
- Give – You can give online at our website eatoncob.org, being sure to select the “Luke 3:11” fund, or during the Sunday morning offering. For contribution credit, please make checks payable to ECOB, use an offering envelope and denote “Luke 3:11” and amount on the other line.
- Bring in needed items – Purchase and bring to the kiosk items the Food Pantry has requested (see below). Items will be collected at ECOB Nov 11 through Dec 16.
- Volunteer – The Food Pantry is a great place for individuals and small groups to Share Life and Share Christ. Contact the Jenny McCarty about serving at the Pantry during operating hours.
- Dessert Items: Boxed pudding, Boxed jello, Cake mix, Cake frosting, Sugar cookie mix/Frosting, Brownie mix, Canned pie filling, Box mix desserts
- Starches: Instant boxed potatoes, Egg noodles, Mac & Cheese, Stuffing mixes
- Soup: Chicken broth, Cream of mushroom, Cream of chicken
- Breakfast Food: Pancake mix, Syrup, Instant oatmeal
- Canned vegetables: Green beans, Corn, creamed corn, Peas
- Monetary donations for Ham, Turkey, Roast and Eggs
Paid child-care position open for a caring, committed adult who loves Christ. See Miss Coleen to find out more information.