Good afternoon everyone! Can I first say how much I miss you all! I can’t wait for us to be together again in one space for worship and to share and encourage one another.
As you likely know, the newest federal and state government orders and recommendations for social distancing and isolation have been extended until May 1.
In light of these orders the elders, staff, and I have made the difficult decision to cancel all gatherings on campus for the month of April. This is what we believe is best to care for one another with the love that Jesus showed.
- This means we will not be meeting on campus for Sunday morning Worship Gatherings. (No gatherings on April 5,12, 19 or 26)
- We are thinking through some ways to celebrate Holy Week and Easter in a different, yet meaningful ways. Stay tuned for details.
- This means we will not meet for Wednesday night Etch gatherings in April.
- This also means that the church building will be closed and thus are asking ministry teams to not meet unless absolutely necessary.
- The church staff is available by email and phone.
We absolutely believe that while this is a very different and difficult time, God’s church will grow stronger in and beyond this season. Let’s continue to reach out to one another with calls, cards, Zoom gatherings, and in other thoughtful ways to share with one another through this time. We can still Share Life and Share Christ in this season!
Take care of yourself and take care of one another!