May 27, 2016
This is the new format for LifeShare. We are soon going to be discontinuing the emails you received before. If you want to continue to receive LifeShare in this new format, you will need to subscribe at http://www.lifeshare.live, where you can see posts about current happenings and posts from Pastor Dan and others.
Before Sunday be sure to read Joshua 1-2; 6; 8; 10-11; 23-24 and/or Chapter 7 of The Story. To see all reading assignments click here. To hear previous sermons in the series, click here.
- Ladies Summer Bible Study Looking For Lovely begins June 14. Check out all details here and register now through June 5 at the Info Center or the office.
- Baby Dedication is Sunday, June 12. Please contact the office by Wednesday, June 8 if you would like to have a child dedicated.
- Storage Facility Project – We are just $7,000 away from our goal, and are extending the deadline for pledges to this coming Sunday. Information sheets and pledge cards are available at the Info Center. Thank you for prayerfully considering your pledge.
- Challenge Conference – Students are looking for work to raise money for this Conference. If you would like having a student work for you, contact Pastor Josh.
- Griefshare Support Group has begun, but it’s never too late to come, Wednesdays through August 17, 6:30 pm in Room 101.
- Office Closed – Monday, May 30, in observance of Memorial Day.