June 3, 2016
This is the new format for LifeShare. We are soon going to be discontinuing the emails you received before. If you want to continue to receive LifeShare in this new format, you will need to subscribe at http://www.lifeshare.live, where you can see posts about current happenings and posts from Pastor Dan and others.
Before Sunday be sure to read Judges 2-4; 6-8;13-16 and/or Chapter 8 of The Story. To see all reading assignments click here. To hear previous sermons in the series, click here.
- Ladies Summer Bible Study Looking For Lovely begins June 14. Check out all details here and register now through this Sunday, June 5, at the Info Center or the office.
- Baby Dedication is Sunday, June 12. Please contact the office by next Wednesday, June 8, if you would like to have a child dedicated.
- Rockhouse Kickball Cookout – is Wednesday, June 8, 5-8pm at Camden Road for all incoming Jr. and Sr. High students. What’s it about? What to bring? Click here.
- Spirit Song – Kings Island – Friday, June 24, 8am-11:30pm, open to any attender of ECOB and your friends. $40 each includes the Christian Music Festival and Kings Island Park. Registrations due by June 12 at the Youth Kiosk. For more information click here.
- Ellis Guthrie Golf Scramble – Saturday, June 18, 8:30am at Beechwood Golf Course in Arcanum. $32/person for 18 holes of golf and a cart. Sign up by June 12 at the Info Center. Contact Steve McCloud 937-603-2958 or John Carver 937-733-8604.
- Baptism – Sunday, July 10. Have you invited Christ into your life as your Lord and Savior, but have never experienced the blessing of water baptism? Contact the office or one of the Pastors no later than Wednesday, July 6.
- Challenge Conference – Students are looking for work to raise money for this Conference. If you would like having a student work for you, contact Pastor Josh.