This is the new format for LifeShare. We are soon going to be discontinuing the emails you received before. If you want to continue to receive LifeShare in this new format, you will need to subscribe at http://www.lifeshare.live, where you can see posts about current happenings and posts from Pastor Dan and others.
- One Service with Communion and Baptism – Sunday, July 10, 10am, we will celebrate communion and baptism in a combined church worship service. In breaking the bread and sharing the cup, just as Jesus did with his disciples, we remember the ultimate gift of love – Jesus’ sacrificial death. In baptism we symbolically identify with dying to self, as we are immersed and then raised to life in Jesus Christ as a new creation as we come out of the water. Let us join one another in this meaningful time of remembrance and celebration.
- Baptism – Sunday, July 10. Have you invited Christ into your life as your Lord and Savior, but have never experienced the blessing of water baptism? Contact the office or one of the Pastors no later than Wednesday, July 6.
- Movie Night– Friday, July 8!
- Church Picnic Weekend! – August 12-14 at Camden Road. More info to come!
- Knights Basketball Camp– Thursday & Friday, July 14 & 15, 6:30-8:30pm and Saturday, July 16, 9:30am-noon in the Great Room. For info and to register click here.