Harken, the Poland mission trip band, would like to invite you to our dress rehearsal TONIGHT, starting at 7 pm. We’ve worked for a few months now preparing over two hours of music. Most places we’ll play about an hour and a half, some two hours, some just an hour, and still one that clocks in at three hours.
We leave next Wednesday morning out of Dayton, but you can get a preview before we head out. Here’s the set we’re planning for tonight (the two-hour set).
- Clocks – Coldplay
- Undo Me – Jennifer Knapp
- Something’s Missing – John Mayer
- Money – The New Respects
- The River of Dreams – Billy Joel
- I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For – U2
- Chain Breaker – Zach Williams
- Hold Me Now – Jennifer Knapp
- The One Thing – Paul Colman
- Diamonds – Johnnyswim
- If I Ever Lose My Faith in You – Sting
- Walking Stories – Jilian Linklater
- The Way It Is – Bruce Hornsby
- Remembered For – Colony House
- Wherever Is Your Heart – Brandi Carlile
- Steady Me – The Outsiders
- I Want to Be Well – Andy Gullahorn
- How to Save a Life – The Fray
- Less Like Scars – Sara Groves
- Come As You Are – Crowder
- Testify – NeedtoBreathe
- The Living Years – Mike & The Mechanics
- Death in His Grave – John Mark McMillan
- Ain’t No Grave – Crowder
- Forever Young – Bob Dylan (arr. Handsome & Gretyl)
As there’s a pretty good chance I’ll get to play this piano while we’re in Poland, I may play a little more Chopin tonight, too.
If you’re able to drop in for just a few songs, we’d appreciate the support.