Wednesday, June 20 – Friday, June 22
Singing, Games, Worship, Snacks, Sports, Art, Bible Quiz Questions, Crazy fun, Parent Workshops – and the MOVIE! All this awaits us this summer at the Summer Spiritual Spectacular! Children entering grades 1-6 can choose from 3 different tracks (sports, art, or music) then grow in God’s Word in some exciting, kid-focused Bible Teaching and small group explorations. Anyone grades 7 and up can be a part of the Team in any one of 100 different unique ways – a great way to make friends and get to know your church family. Parents can enjoy one of two workshops being taught by Pastor Dan or Pastor Josh. And we’ll finish each evening with a “CELEBRATION” where we’ll worship, sing, laugh, watch the movie, and then do some business with God!
- Kids entering Grades 1-6: choose from three different tracks (sports, art, or music), Bible teaching, and small group sharing.
- Parents: enjoy one of two parent workshops being taught each night by Pastor Dan or Pastor Josh OR be a part of our SSS Team and serve God!
- Grown-Ups: be a part of our SSS Team by serving God in one of the many unique fun ways SSS will offer AND/OR join us at the end of each evening for CELEBRATION!
- Youth entering grades 7-12: be a part of our SSS Team by serving God in one of the many unique fun ways SSS will offer AND/OR join us at the end of each evening for CELEBRATION!
- Young children birth – age 5: Child-care provided for any parents who are on-site throughout the evening (staying at church). They will be served a yummy snack!
Registration opens mid-May, and positions filling now for the SSS Team. Stop by the kiosk Sunday to sign-up. This is a church family event, with ways for every person to be involved. Come to serve or come to grow!