Called Council Meeting
- Sunday, March 10 following each service
The purpose of this meeting is to vote on the following: “Shall the Eaton Church of the Brethren, Inc. change our name to Eaton Community Church, Inc.?” Results of the vote will be given early next week in LifeShare.
Join us on Sunday, May 5 as we partner with other Eaton churches to IMPACT our community and be the hands and feet of Jesus.
We’ll meet at the Preble County Fairgrounds for worship and fellowship before breaking out into groups to complete various service projects around the city.
Fill out the Form to be a part of IMPACT 2019. If you register before March 31, you’ll receive a free t-shirt!
- 8:30AM – Coffee, Donuts, and Fellowship
- 9:00AM – Worship at the Preble County Fairgrounds (Toney Building)
- 9:30AM – Service Projects*
- NOON- Lunch and time of celebration
*For those physically unable to participate in service projects, there will be a Prayer Service for our community at the fairgrounds.