Being Genuine: Seeking Balance in God’s Gift of Emotions
- Friday, October 11 at 7pm through Lunch on Sunday, October 13
- We’ve reserved a large historic home in Indianapolis.
Our emotions are complex and we don’t always know how to handle them. We will explore how God has designed our emotions for our good and how to handle them wisely in our everyday lives.
Our time together includes:
- Videos & Small Group Discussion
- Donation of $100 includes: Friday Dessert, Saturday Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner, Sunday Breakfast (Sunday Lunch cost not included – Stop for lunch together on our way home), Lodging
- Register by Sunday, September 15 with a $25 non-refundable deposit (Forms at the Info Desk or in the office)
- Balance due October 1
- September 14
- Meet at ECC at 8:30am
Help with Senior home repair projects locally for those in need. Questions: Keith Reese, email@example.com