Summer Spiritual Spectacular Movie
WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE? Most of us can name a movie that had a profound impact on us, or one that we’ve come to love. There’s something about that movie that resonates with us – and it stays with us…forever.
Imagine taking the powerful truths of God’s Word and weaving them into a movie that will capture the hearts of children! That’s what we’re getting ready to do this summer for the children who will be coming to Summer Spiritual Spectacular, our week-long summer family event that creates wonderful memories for children – and can change their lives.
God can use people like you to create this movie. No, we’re not asking you to be a Steven Spielberg or a Brad Pitt. But there are things that you CAN do, resources that you could loan, people that you know – who could make the difference in creating this movie. See list below of the needs to make this year’s movie. If you can provide any of this, please contact email@example.com.
Be in the Movie:
- Man, ages 35-50, in good physical condition
- Woman, ages 30-45, in good physical condition
- Man, Age 25-45, in good physical condition
- Man, Age 50-65, in good physical condition
- Be an Extra (1-3 lines, students and adults only)
Filming locations/Big items needed:
- Warehouse or large indoor area where we can leave a set up for 4 months
- Work truck
- Building that could look like an abandoned military base on the inside
- Boss’ office
- Industrial living quarters
- Heavy outdoor winter clothing
Help create the movie-behind the scenes:
- Record sound for the movie
- Operate the movie camera (adults only)
- Build set or igloo
- Movie Assistant
Yours for His children,
Quarterly Financial Update
Below is a Rolling 12-Month Trend Report which uses the running total of the giving and expenses for the last 12 months plus a graph. This Trend Report and graph is presented to the congregation quarterly. Hard copies are available at the Information Desk for anyone who does not have access to LifeShare. See a member of the Finance Team or an Elder if you have any questions.